This chef's knife from the Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star collection can handle nearly every food prep task with ease. Use it for routine cutting tasks like chopping, slicing, and dicing. The rounded belly allows for rocking cuts to mince herbs and garlic, and the heft of this knife helps it handle vegetables with thick rinds and large cuts of meat.
The Four Star collection is the top-selling series from Zwilling, designed to maximize safety, ergonomics, and comfort. The high carbon blade is forged from a single piece of proprietary special formula steel that will not stain. The ice-hardened FRIODUR blade has a 15-degree edge angle on each side for added sharpness, and 57 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention. The bolster offers balance and safety, and the ergonomic polypropylene handle is permanently bonded.
Each Four Star knife is honed and hand-finished by artisans. Made in Germany.
- High carbon blade forged from a single piece of solid steel
- Proprietary special formula steel will not stain
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade stays sharper longer
- 15-degree edge angle on each side of the blade
- 57 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention
- Bolster for balance and safety
- Permanently bonded ergonomic polypropylene handle
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Made in Germany
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:Availability: In stock, usually ships within one business day