Begin your cutlery collection or add to it with the Zwilling Pro 3-Piece Essentials Starter Knife Set. It includes the Zwilling Pro 3-inch Paring Knife, 5-inch Serrated Utility Knife, and 8-inch Chef's Knife. The paring knife is an essential tool to handle smaller cutting tasks, such as peeling, coring, and pitting. The blade tapers to a sharp, pointed tip. The serrated utility knife allows you to neatly slice foods with a tough exterior and soft interior. The chef's knife is an all-purpose knife that can mince herbs, dice vegetables, and slice through thick rinds and large cuts of meat.
Zwilling takes pride in the user-friendly design of the Pro collection, with a unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster. The high carbon blades are forged from a single piece of proprietary special formula steel that will not stain. The ice-hardened FRIODUR blades have a 15-degree edge angle on each side for added sharpness, and 57 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention. The blade shape makes it comfortable to use both Western rocking cuts or Asian-style chopping cuts, and the curved bolster facilitates the pinch grip for safer cutting with reduced fatigue. The ergonomic polypropylene handles are permanently bonded and secured with three rivets. Full tang construction provides additional balance and strength while cutting.
Each Zwilling Pro knife is honed and hand-finished by artisans. Made in Germany.
- What's in the box: 3-inch paring knife, 5-inch serrated utility knife, and 8-inch chef's knife
- High carbon blades forged from a single piece of solid steel
- Proprietary special formula steel will not stain
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blades stay sharper longer
- 15-degree edge angle on each side of the blade
- 57 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention
- Blade shape supports both Western and Asian-style cuts
- Curved bolster for professional pinch grip
- Permanently bonded, triple-riveted ergonomic polypropylene handles
- Hand wash
- Made in Germany
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:Availability: In stock, usually ships within one business day