Ensure your kitchen is fully stocked with the Zwilling Pro 17-Piece Knife Block Set. This 16-slot block comes with the Zwilling Pro 2.75-inch Bird's Beak Peeling Knife, 3-inch Paring Knife, 4-inch Paring Knife, 5-inch Serrated Utility Knife, 5-inch Hollow Edge Santoku Knife, 7-inch Hollow Edge Rocking Santoku Knife, 8-inch Bread Knife, 8-inch Chef's Knife, six 4.5-inch Steak Knives, 9-inch Sharpening Steel, and Kitchen Shears. Use the peeling knife for rounded fruits and vegetables. The paring knives are essential tools to handle smaller cutting tasks. The chef's knife is an all-purpose knife for larger cutting tasks. The serrated utility knife allows you to neatly slice foods with a tough exterior and soft interior. The Santoku knife slices, dices, and minces, with a thinner blade than the chef's knife. The rocking Santoku knife has a blade shape that accommodates both rocking and chopping cuts. The bread knife slices through crust without compressing the loaf. The set of six steak knives is designed for cutting steak at the table. The honing steel realigns knife blades between sharpenings. Use the shears to snip herbs and cut food packaging. The block protects knife blades while safely storing cutlery.
Zwilling takes pride in the user-friendly design of the Pro collection, with a unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster. The high carbon blades are forged from a single piece of proprietary special formula steel that will not stain. The ice-hardened FRIODUR blades have a 15-degree edge angle on each side for added sharpness, and 57 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention. The blade shape makes it comfortable to use both Western rocking cuts or Asian-style chopping cuts, and the curved bolster facilitates the pinch grip for safer cutting with reduced fatigue. The ergonomic polypropylene handles are permanently bonded and secured with three rivets. Full tang construction provides additional balance and strength while cutting.
Each Zwilling Pro knife is honed and hand-finished by artisans. Made in Germany.
- What's in the box: 2.75-inch bird's beak peeling knife, 3-inch paring knife, 4-inch paring knife, 5-inch serrated utility knife, 5-inch hollow edge Santoku knife, 7-inch hollow edge rocking Santoku knife, 8-inch bread knife, 8-inch chef's knife, six 4.5-inch steak knives, 9-inch sharpening steel, kitchen shears, and 16-slot block
- High carbon blades forged from a single piece of solid steel
- Proprietary special formula steel will not stain
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blades stay sharper longer
- 15-degree edge angle on each side of the blade
- 57 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention
- Blade shape supports both Western and Asian-style cuts
- Curved bolster for professional pinch grip
- Permanently bonded, triple-riveted ergonomic polypropylene handles
- Hand wash
- Made in Germany
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:Availability: In stock, usually ships within one business day