This fillet knife from the Zwilling Pro collection has a long, thin blade ideal for separating meat from skin and bones. Use it for other cutting tasks that require precision, such as skinning tomatoes and segmenting citrus fruits.
Zwilling takes pride in the user-friendly design of the Pro collection, with a unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster. The high carbon blade is forged from a single piece of proprietary special formula steel that will not stain. The ice-hardened FRIODUR blade has a 15-degree edge angle on each side for added sharpness, and 57 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention. The blade shape makes it comfortable to use both Western rocking cuts or Asian-style chopping cuts, and the curved bolster facilitates the pinch grip for safer cutting with reduced fatigue. The ergonomic polypropylene handle is permanently bonded and secured with three rivets. Full tang construction provides additional balance and strength while cutting.
Each Zwilling Pro knife is honed and hand-finished by artisans. Made in Germany.
- 7-inch high carbon blade forged from a single piece of solid steel
- Proprietary special formula steel will not stain
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade stays sharper longer
- 15-degree edge angle on each side of the blade
- 57 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention
- Blade shape supports both Western and Asian-style cuts
- Curved bolster for professional pinch grip
- Permanently bonded, triple-riveted ergonomic polypropylene handle
- Hand wash
- Made in Germany
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:Availability: In stock, usually ships within one business day