Begin your cutlery collection or add to it with the Zwilling Pro 7-Piece Knife Block Set. This 16-slot block comes with the Zwilling Pro 4-Inch Paring Knife, 5.5-Inch Prep Knife, 8-Inch Chef's Knife, 8-Inch Bread Knife, 9-Inch Sharpening Steel, and Kitchen Shears.
The paring knife is an essential tool to handle smaller cutting tasks, such as peeling, coring, and pitting. The blade tapers to a sharp, pointed tip. The prep knife is versatile enough to handle a wide range of food preparation tasks. The chef's knife is an all-purpose knife that can mince herbs, dice vegetables, and slice through thick rinds and large cuts of meat. The bread knife slices through crust without compressing the loaf. The sharpening steel realigns knife blades between sharpenings. Use the shears to snip herbs and cut food packaging. The block offers extra slots for expanding your collection.
The high carbon blades are forged from a single piece of proprietary special formula steel that will not stain. The ice-hardened FRIODUR blades have a 15-degree edge angle on each side for added sharpness, and 57 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention. The curved bolsters make it comfortable to use both Western rocking cuts or Asian-style chopping cuts. The ergonomic polypropylene handles are permanently bonded and secured with three rivets. Full tang construction provides additional balance and strength while cutting.
Each Zwilling Pro knife is honed and hand-finished by artisans. Made in Germany.
- What's in the box: 4-inch paring knife, 5.5-inch prep knife knife, 8-inch chef's knife, 8-inch bread knife, 9-inch sharpening steel, kitchen shears, and 16-slot block
- Proprietary special formula steel will not stain
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blades stay sharper longer
- 15-degree edge angle on each side of the blades
- 57 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention
- Curved bolster for both Western and Asian-style cuts
- Permanently bonded, triple-riveted ergonomic polypropylene handles
- Hand wash
- Made in Germany
Be the first to
Leave a Review