This three-piece set includes the Adventure Chef Folding Chef's Knife, along with a folding cutting board and waxed canvas carrying case. The cutting board is made from TPE to resist warping, shrinking and swelling. The case features pockets and elastic bands to hold the full range of Adventure Chef cutlery and tools.
The Adventure Chef collection was created in partnership between Messermeister and Chef Adam Glick. This full-sized, professional grade outdoor cooking gear is designed to be used while camping, fishing, or on the go. The knife blade is made from German steel and sharpened to a 15-degree cutting edge with a bright blade finish. A locking mechanism keeps the blade in place when extended, and the knife folds for safe and compact storage. The carbonized maple handle is made from sustainable wood, naturally stabilized by baking to resist shrinking or swelling. Hand wash.
- What's in the box: Adventure Chef folding chef's knife with maple handle, cutting board, and carrying case
- Knife made from German steel with 15-degree cutting edge
- Locking mechanism keeps the blade in place when extended
- Knife folds for safe and compact storage
- Carbonized maple handle resists shrinking or swelling
- Cutting board made from TPE
- Hand wash
Be the first to
Leave a Review