Chantal Induction 21 Steel Ceramic Coated Sauté Skillets have large, flat surface area, ideal for browning or searing, as well as basting and deglazing. The high straight sides help contain liquids and prevent splattering.
The Chantal Induction 21 Steel Ceramic Coated Cookware Collection is made from Japanese steel with a PTFE-/PFOA-free nonstick ceramic coating. This nickel-free stainless steel includes copper and titanium for quick and even heat distribution, plus chromium for corrosion-resistance. The absence of nickel not only helps prevent allergic reactions, but also improves heat conduction.
This cookware features dripless pouring rims and ergonomic cool-touch handles. The tempered glass lids allow you to monitor cooking while retaining heat and moisture. Induction compatible and oven safe to 450F. Hand wash.
- Nickel-free Japanese steel with copper, titanium, and chromium
- PTFE-/PFOA-free nonstick ceramic coating
- Dripless pouring rims
- Ergonomic cool-touch handles
- Tempered glass lids
- 3-quart skillet compatible with 10-inch replacement lid
- 5-quart skillet compatible with 11-inch replacement lid
- Induction compatible
- Oven safe to 450F
- Hand wash
Be the first to
Leave a Review