The Scanpan Classic Chef's Pan has high sides and a wide opening to facilitate stirring, simmering, and sauteing. Reduce liquids and sauces quickly, and use the lid to retain moisture and keep foods hot.
This eco-friendly cookware features 100% recycled aluminum and a PFOA-free nonstick coating. The base is made from squeeze cast aluminum for strength, durability, and even heat distribution. The ceramic titanium nonstick coating is PFOA-free and safe for use with metal utensils. The handles are securely attached with a patented locking system.
The Scanpan Classic Collection is dishwasher safe and oven safe to 500F. Made in Denmark.
- 4.25-quart capacity
- 12.5-inch diameter pan
- Squeeze cast aluminum bases for strength, durability, and even heat distribution
- PFOA-free ceramic titanium nonstick coating for oil-free cooking
- Safe for use with metal utensils
- Handles securely attached via patented locking system
- Compatible with 12.5-inch replacement lid
- Oven safe to 500F
- Not induction compatible
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in Denmark
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:Availability: In stock, usually ships within one business dayWidth: 14.00Height: 4.00Depth: 20.00