Scanpan Classic Sauté Pans have high straight sides and large surface area, ideal for browning or searing, as well as basting and deglazing. Use the lid to retain moisture or keep foods hot.
This eco-friendly cookware features 100% recycled aluminum and a PFOA-free nonstick coating. The base is made from squeeze cast aluminum for strength, durability, and even heat distribution. The ceramic titanium nonstick coating is PFOA-free and safe for use with metal utensils. The handles are securely attached with a patented locking system.
The Scanpan Classic Collection is dishwasher safe and oven safe to 500F. Made in Denmark.
- Squeeze cast aluminum base for strength, durability, and even heat distribution
- PFOA-free ceramic titanium nonstick coating for oil-free cooking
- Safe for use with metal utensils
- Handles securely attached via patented locking system
- 2.75-quart pan compatible with 10.25-inch replacement lid
- 4.25-quart pan compatible with 12.5-inch replacement lid
- Oven safe to 500F
- Not induction compatible
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in Denmark
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:Availability: In Stock. Usually Arrives Within 2 to 4 Business Days