Begin your cutlery collection with the essentials in the Zwilling Pro 9-Piece Knife Block Set. This 9-slot block comes with the Zwilling Pro 3-inch Paring Knife, 4-inch Paring Knife, 5.5-inch Hollow Edge Santoku Knife, 6-inch Utility Knife, 8-inch Bread Knife, 8-inch Chef's Knife, 9-inch Sharpening Steel, and Kitchen Shears. The paring knives are essential tools to handle smaller cutting tasks, such as peeling, coring, and pitting. The blades taper to a sharp, pointed tip. The Santoku knife slices, dices, and minces, with a thinner blade than the chef's knife and indentations that create air pockets to push food away from the blade. The utility knife has a narrow, straight blade and sharp tip to handle detail work, along with slicing and chopping. The chef's knife is an all-purpose knife that can mince herbs, dice vegetables, and slice through thick rinds and large cuts of meat. The honing steel realigns knife blades between sharpenings. Use the shears to snip herbs and cut food packaging. The block protects knife blades while safely storing cutlery.
Zwilling takes pride in the user-friendly design of the Pro collection, with a unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster. The high carbon blades are forged from a single piece of proprietary special formula steel that will not stain. The ice-hardened FRIODUR blades have a 15-degree edge angle on each side for added sharpness, and 57 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention. The blade shape makes it comfortable to use both Western rocking cuts or Asian-style chopping cuts, and the curved bolster facilitates the pinch grip for safer cutting with reduced fatigue. The ergonomic polypropylene handles are permanently bonded and secured with three rivets. Full tang construction provides additional balance and strength while cutting.
Each Zwilling Pro knife is honed and hand-finished by artisans. Made in Germany.
- What's in the box: 3-inch paring knife, 4-inch paring knife, 5.5-inch hollow edge Santoku knife, 6-inch utility knife, 8-inch bread knife, 8-inch chef's knife, 9-inch sharpening steel, kitchen shears, and 9-slot block
- High carbon blades forged from a single piece of solid steel
- Proprietary special formula steel will not stain
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blades stay sharper longer
- 15-degree edge angle on each side of the blade
- 57 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention
- Blade shape supports both Western and Asian-style cuts
- Curved bolster for professional pinch grip
- Permanently bonded, triple-riveted ergonomic polypropylene handles
- Hand wash
- Made in Germany
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:Availability: In stock, usually ships within one business day