The Scanpan Classic Induction Sauté Pan has high straight sides and large surface area, ideal for browning or searing, as well as basting and deglazing. Use the lid to retain moisture or keep foods hot.
This eco-friendly cookware features 100% recycled aluminum and a PFOA-free nonstick coating. The base of each piece is made from squeeze cast aluminum for strength, durability, and even heat distribution. A steel plate is cast inside each piece to make it induction compatible and ensure excellent heat distribution. The ceramic titanium nonstick coating is PFOA-free and safe for use with metal utensils. The handles are securely attached with a patented locking system.
The Scanpan Classic Induction Collection is dishwasher safe and oven safe to 500F. Made in Denmark.
- 3.25-quart capacity
- Squeeze cast aluminum base for strength, durability, and even heat distribution
- Internal steel plate for induction compatibility
- PFOA-free ceramic titanium nonstick coating for oil-free cooking
- Safe for use with metal utensils
- Handles securely attached via patented locking system
- Oven safe to 500F
- Induction compatible
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in Denmark
Be the first to
Leave a Review