Scanpan Professional Sauté Pans have high straight sides and large surface area, ideal for browning or searing, as well as basting and deglazing. Use the lid to retain moisture or keep foods hot.
The Scanpan Professional collection features minimalist Scandinavian design. This eco-friendly cookware is made from 100% recycled aluminum, with a squeeze-cast base for strength, durability, and even heat distribution. The ceramic titanium nonstick coating is PFOA-free and safe for use with metal utensils. The lid and handles are made from stainless steel, and the handles are securely attached with rivets.
The Scanpan Professional Collection is oven safe to 500F. Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended. Made in Denmark.
- Squeeze cast aluminum base for strength, durability, and even heat distribution
- PFOA-free ceramic titanium nonstick coating for oil-free cooking
- Safe for use with metal utensils
- Stainless steel lid and handles
- Handles securely attached with rivets
- 2.75-quart pan compatible with 10.25-inch replacement lid
- 4.25-quart pan compatible with 12.5-inch replacement lid
- Oven safe to 500F
- Not induction compatible
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Made in Denmark
Be the first to
Leave a Review